British Council Future Leaders Connect Programme: The British Council’s Future Leaders Connect Program is now open. Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for the program. The program is open to young leaders from eligible countries around the world who are willing to make a difference in their various communities
The British Council is committed to developing future leaders. To prepare for the world ahead of us, the next generation of leaders must be skilled, innovative and globally connected people, able to make and respond to change with effective policy making.
Program Sponsor(s): British Council.
Program Type: Future Leaders Connect
Program level: Young Leadership Oriented Individuals
Slots: Not stated
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Program is open to all young leaders around the world
Subject Eligibility: Not Applicable
British Council Future Leaders Connect | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible to apply you must meet the following criteria. Unfortunately, your application will not be accepted if you do not meet all the below criteria;
- You must be living in one of our participating countries – Brazil, Canada, Ethiopia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Tunisia, UK (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales).
- Be aged between 25 and 35 (on application closing date)
- Be able to speak and understand English. No official qualification is required, but you must be able to speak English to the IELTS level 7 or equivalent
- Have availability to travel to the UK for the programme
- Have a valid passport and be eligible to access a visa for the UK if required
- The costs of travel, accommodation and meals are covered by the British Council and the programme is fully accessible.
How-to-Apply: Applications for this program are to be done online. Ready to join the global network of emerging policy leaders? Apply here. .
Application Deadline: Not specified