British Council Sub-Saharan Africa-Wales Go Digital Grants 2021: Applications are now open for the British Council Sub-Saharan Africa-Wales Go Digital Grants 2021. The grants which is between £5000 and £8000 to organizations in Wales and Sub Saharan Africa to collaborate digitally on international projects.
The funding for the grant is from the Official Development Assistance (ODA) budget to support the UK government’s Aid Strategy in developing countries. The grant is to support projects that will make a positive contribution to the social and economic development of your countries and improve the welfare of the population (Official Development Assistance compliant).
Grant Sponsor(s): British Council
Grant Worth: Between £5000 and £8000
Area of Focus:Not specified
Country Eligibility: See eligible countries (below)
Check Also:USADF-All On Off-Grid Energy Challenge for Nigerian Enterprises 2021
British Council Sub-Saharan Africa-Wales Go Digital Grants | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the British Council Sub-Saharan Africa-Wales Go Digital Grants 2021:
- Applicants must demonstrate that their projects will make a positive contribution to the social and economic development of the Official Development Assistance country involved.
- Grant proposal must aim to further sustainable development (development that is likely to generate lasting benefits for the population of the country to which it is provided) or improve the welfare of the population.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they are able to collaborate effectively using online collaborative tools.
Wales in partnership with at least one country from the following list of Official Development Assistance (ODA) countries:
Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Apply for: Ashden Awards 2021 for Outstanding Climate Solutions [£20,000 Award Prize]
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the British Council Sub-Saharan Africa-Wales Go Digital Grants 2021 are to apply through the Submittable platform. Applicants will be asked to provide the following:
- A project summary
- Backgrounds on all partners
- A breakdown of partners roles and responsibilities during the project
- A budget
- How your project will make a positive contribution to the social and economic development of your partner countries and improve the welfare of the population
- What challenges you foresee and how you plan to overcome them
- Equality Diversity and Inclusion policies in place.
Application Deadline: February 7, 2021 at 23:59 (UK).
Am able to apply for two culture practitioners groups in Samburu and Kajiado counties in Kenya?
How about The Gambia, we’re trying to help a group of women start and successful run a vegetable garden. They need funding for a boreholes and seeds. Thank you!