Bachelor of Commerce Global Scholarship at University of Melbourne, Australia for the 2020 academic year is open for international students. The scholarship was established for students with outstanding and excellent academic results from countries that will need to improve on their commerce. University of Melbourne is one of the outstanding universities recognized globally to provide qualitative and research-based education with great staff strength and a large community of international students. The university is always ready to help students with the right passion to turn their ambition into achievement.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Part scholarship
Subject Eligibility: Commerce, Economics and Management
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students
Other Opportunities for you:
- International Students Tuition Award Scholarships 2020 at USQ, Australia
- 2020 University of Queensland HASS Excellent Scholarships for International Students in Australia
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Students applying for the scholarship should note the following:
- Applicant must be an international student
- Applicant must have completed an approved Year 12 program or its equivalent that meets the eligibility requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce
- Applicant must achieve a minimum ATAR of 90 (or its equivalent) and fulfil the subject pre-requisites.
- Applicant must be from a country deemed to be under-represented in the Bachelor of Commerce
- Applicant must be willing to accept a place in the Bachelor of Commerce in the year it is offered.
- Applicant should note that selection for the scholarship is based on academic merit (the academic result obtained in an applicant’s most recent years of study) and country of citizenship.
Application Procedure for the Bachelor of Commerce Global Scholarship at University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Applicants should be informed that students who meet the eligibility criteria will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- There is no separate application for the scholarship
- Applicants should apply to be offered admission into the Bachelor of Commerce program at the University of Melbourne.
- Applicants are to submit copies of their relevant academic credentials including official transcripts, proof of English Language proficiency as supporting documents.
Scholarship Deadline: 31st October, 2019