Belemaoil/NNPC Undergraduate Scholarship Programme 2019: The annual award of Belemaoil/NNPC Undergraduate Scholarship Programme for host communities is now open for applications. The scholarship is awarded by NNPC/Belemaoil Joint Venture (JV) and targeted at student from host communities within which Belemaoil carries out their business operations. If you are eligible for the scholarship as stated in the post, you should apply and be awarded the scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Belemaoil Producing Limited/NNPC Joint Venture.
Scholarship Type: Cash Award/Stipend
Scholarship level: Undergraduate Studies in Local Universities
Scholarship Worth: Not Stated
Subject Eligibility: All Courses.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Nigerian Nationality
English Language Requirement: Not Applicable.
Eligibility Conditions for the Belemaoil/NNPC Undergraduate Scholarship Programme 2019:
Before you begin application for the Belemaoil/NNPC Undergraduate Scholarship Programme 2019, note the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants must be from one of Belemaoil Host Communities and Operating Business Corridors
- Applicants must submit Local Government Identification Letter
- Applicants must have secured admission into a recognized University within Nigeria with proof of the following documents (Admission Letter, Acceptance letter 1st year’s academic result, Academic reference letter from an appropriate authority not lower than the Dean of Students’ Affairs)
- Applicant Must Not be an employee or child/dependent of any employee of Belemaoil Producing Ltd.
- Applicant Must Not be a current beneficiary in any of Belemaoil Empowerment Schemes
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from applicant’s community/clan:
- Paramount Head of Host Community
- Current CDC Chairperson
- Persons involved in cult/criminal gang membership or with criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
Other Undergraduate Scholarships Suitable For You:
- Edith Cowan University Emirates Undergraduates Scholarships 2019 in Australia
- University of Dundee 2019/2020 Global Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
- NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2019-2020
Belemaoil Business Corridor
- Kula Business Corridor (KBC):
- Kula Main
- Oko Business Corridor (OBC):
- Belema & others
- King Oko
- Penipeni – Idama Business Corridor (PIBC):
- PeniPeni Ama
- Inda Business Corridor (IBC):
- Elem-Ifoko (Fouche & Ifoko)
- Jokka Business Corridor (JBC):
- Abuloma/Okujagu/Okuru Business Corridor (AOOBC)
Consider Apply For: IIE MSA International Undergraduate Scholarship Awards at Monash University
Application Procedures for the Belemaoil/NNPC Undergraduate Scholarship Programme 2019 – How-to-Apply
You may choose any of the options given below to apply for the Belemaoil/NNPC Undergraduate Scholarship Programme 2019
Option 1: To Apply for the Belemaoil/NNPC Undergraduate Scholarship Programme 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Online Application Link
Option 2: To Apply for the Belemaoil/NNPC Undergraduate Scholarship Programme 2019
Click the link below to download and fill the “Application Form” Offline. Completed forms should be e-mailed to: email@example.com This form must be submitted with 2 recent passport photographs.
Option 3: To Apply for the Belemaoil/NNPC Undergraduate Scholarship Programme 2019
Submit Application/completed forms through your “Host Community CDC/Interface” to: Nengi Elijah (08118898414); Or Mina Igonikon (08118898393).
Whichever application option suits you, remember to assemble and attach the following documents to the application:
- Scholarship Application Form (Properly Filled with Passport Photograph at the top)
- University Admission Letter
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Transcript (where applicable) or 1st Year Result
- O’ Level Result
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Letter of Identification (Signed by either Traditional Ruler, or Community Representative).
- Belemaoil does not demand any form of payment from applicants. The application is entirely free of charge
- Application must be submitted through the CDC Interface Committee of each community.
- Shortlisted candidates are to avail themselves for Aptitude Test on a date and venue to be communicated to them. Deferment, Change of Institution and Course are not permitted.
Deadline: 28th June, 2019.