Apply for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2019-2020: Applications are invited from suitably qualified undergraduates currently in their year one level of study to apply for the 2019/2020 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship. The scholarship aimed at assisting students go through their undergraduate programme with ease of funding is open for all candidates with required eligibility to apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Nigeria LNG Limited
Scholarship Type: Yearly Cash Award
Scholarship level: Scholarships for undergraduate students
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: Scholarship worths about N300, 000 per awardee per academic year through duration of studies.
Subject Eligibility: Scholarships are for students in any discipline.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships for Nigerian Students.
English Language Requirement: Not Applicable
You Should Also Apply: 2019 MasterCard Foundation – Ashesi University College Scholarships
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria.
Prospective beneficiaries must:
- Have excellence/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council results at ONE sitting
- Be top-scorer at the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Be a Full-Time Year-ONE student of any of the Nigerian Universities
- Not be on any other Scholarship Award
- Not be a spouse, child, ward or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
Application Procedures for the Apply for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2019-2020
Interested persons should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu, then click on Scholarship link on the page to access the application portal. Click Here to Start Application. All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport sized photographs
- WASC or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- LGA Letter of identification
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to criteria for award.
Application Deadline: Closed