Belemaoil/NNPC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarships for Nigerians 2019: Students interested in pursuing their postgraduate degree programs abroad are invited to apply for the Belemaoil/NNPC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarships. The scholarships are targeted at students from Nigeria and more precisely students from host communities of Belemaoil Business operations. If you are qualified and meet the eligibility conditions then you should apply for the scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Belemaoil Producing Limited/NNPC Joint Venture.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Scholarship level: Postgraduate Studies Abroad
Scholarship Worth: Not Stated
Subject Eligibility: All Courses.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Nigerian Nationality
English Language Requirement: Dependent on school’s admission requirement.
Also Apply For: University Of Kent 2019 Jarman Postgraduate Scholarships
Eligibility Conditions for the Belemaoil/NNPC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarships: The following eligibility conditions will apply for the Belemaoil/NNPC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarships;
- Applicants must be from the Belemaoil Host Communities and Operating Business Corridors
- Applicants must submit Local Government Identification Letter
- Applicants must have secured admission into a recognized University within Nigeria with proof of the following documents: Postgraduate Admission Letter, Acceptance Letter, Academic reference letter from an appropriate authority not lower than the Dean of Graduate Affairs), either at the Master’s or Doctorate Programme level (M.Sc/MBA/MPhi/M.Ed/M.Eng) (Ph.D), (LL.D)
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct from any of the following persons from applicant’s community/clan:
- Paramount Head of Host Community
- Current CDC Chairperson.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Belemaoil Business Corridor
- Kula Business Corridor (KBC):
- Kula Main
- Oko Business Corridor (OBC):
- Belema & others
- King Oko
- Penipeni – Idama Business Corridor (PIBC):
- PeniPeni Ama
- Inda Business Corridor (IBC):
- Elem-Ifoko (Fouche & Ifoko)
- Jokka Business Corridor (JBC):
- Abuloma/Okujagu/Okuru Business Corridor (AOOBC)
Recommended Scholarships For You:
- 2019 Vanier Canadian Scholarships in Canada for International Students
- President’s Scholarship at University of Winnipeg in Canada for World Leaders
- NDDC Postgraduate Scholarships in Foreign Universities 2019
Application Procedures for the Belemaoil/NNPC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarships –How-to-Apply:
Applications for the Belemaoil/NNPC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarships are done online. You have different options to apply
First Application Route for the Belemaoil/NNPC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarships:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Second Application Route for the Belemaoil/NNPC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarships:
Click the link below to download and fill the “Application Form” Offline. Completed forms should be e-mailed to: email@example.com This form must be submitted with 2 recent passport photographs.
Third Application Route for the Belemaoil/NNPC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarships:
If you would prefer, you can download, complete and submit Application/completed forms through your “Host Community CDC/Interface” to: Nengi Elijah (08118898414); Or Mina Igonikon (08118898393).
Document Requirement for the Belemaoil/NNPC Overseas Postgraduate Scholarships:
Assemble and attach to this application the following documents:
- Scholarship Application Form (Properly Filled with Passport Photograph at the top)
- University Post-Graduate Admission Letter
- Previous University Certificate/Statement of Result
- Transcript (where applicable)
- O’Level Result
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Letter of Identification (Signed by either Traditional Ruler, or Community Representative (CDC Chairman).
- Belemaoil does not demand any form of payment from applicants. The application is entirely free of charge
- Application must be submitted through the CDC Interface Committee of each community.
- Shortlisted candidates are to avail themselves for Aptitude Test on a date and venue to be communicated to them. Deferment, Change of Institution and Course are not permitted.
Application Deadline: 28th June, 2019.