2020 Margaret Bennett Scholarship for African Students at London School of Economics and Political Science: Applications for the 2020 Margaret Bennett Scholarship for Masters in Law (LLM) for Africans is ongoing to be held at the London School of Economics and Political Science, London. The scholarship is open to bright young female Africans with the passion to expand their knowledge and skills in the practice and application of Law. In 1900 the School joined the reformed University of London, becoming the University’s Faculty of Economics. University of London degrees were first conferred on LSE students in 1902.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Margaret Bennett Scholarship
Scholarship to be taken at: London
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: £5,000
Subject Eligibility: Masters in law programmes at London School of Economics and Political Science
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students from African countries
You may also like: 2020 National Fellowship Program of the Jefferson Scholars Foundation
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the 2020 Margaret Bennett Scholarship for African Students at London School of Economics and Political Science, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants are to be female African students with passion in the field of law.
- Applicants applying for the LLM programme must possess a bachelor’s degree in law from a recognized university with excellent grades.
- Applicants must possess English Language requirements for enrolment into the LLM programme at London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Applicants are to ensure that they complete all aspects of the application process before the application deadline as incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
- Applicants must exhibit great leadership potential.
- Dame Margaret Clark Scholarship for International Students at New Zealand, 2020
- Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships at London School of Business, UK
Application Procedure for the 2020 Margaret Bennett Scholarship for African Students at London School of Economics and Political Science
- To apply for LSE funding for programmes beginning in September 2020, applicants must
- Submit your application for the programme (See how to apply for graduate study at LSE)
- Applicants are to submit their Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker including completing Section G: Personal Statement.
Application Deadline: 5pm UK time, 27th April 2020.