The London School of Business and Political Science is welcoming applications from suitably qualified candidates for the fully funded Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships to be awarded for the 2020/21 session.
These Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships, generously supported by by Standard Bank of South Africa PLC , are to support academically gifted students who do not have the financial means to pursue further studies of this nature.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships/Standard Bank of South Africa PLC.
Scholarships to be taken at: London School of Business and Political Science, UK
Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Value/Worth: Fully-Funded. Amount not stated
Subject Eligibility: Please see general eligibility criteria
Country/Candidate Eligibility: African Students.
General Eligibility Criteria:
The scholarships are for offer holders on the following LSE master’s programmes:
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Environmental Economics and Climate Change
- MSc Finance (full-time)
- MSc Finance and Private Equity
- MSc Risk and Finance
- MSc Real Estate Economics and Finance
- MSc Law and Accounting
- MSc Economics and Management
- MSc Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation
- MSc Management and Strategy
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Economics and Philosophy
In addition to course eligibility, the successful candidates will need to demonstrate a combination of exceptional academic merit and financial need.
Application Procedures for the Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships at London School of Business – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for the LSE funding for programmes beginning in September 2020, must:
- Submit your application for the programme (See how to apply for graduate study at LSE)
- Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker including completing Section G: Personal Statement.
- andreceive an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional)
Application Deadline: 5pm UK time on 27 April 2020.