Study in Canad 2020 – International Tuition Award at the University of British Columbia: Entries are requested from applicants for the International Tuition Award for the 2020 academic session at the University of British Columbia (UBC), Canada. The International Tuition Awards assist international graduate students with their tuition fees if they are enrolled in a full-time research-oriented doctoral (Ph.D.) or master’s program.
The University of British Columbia is one of the world’s leading universities that creates an exceptional learning environment that fosters global citizenship, advances a civil and sustainable society, and supports outstanding research to serve the Canadian population and the world at large.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Graduate school, UBC
Scholarship to be taken at: Canada
Scholarship level: Masters and PhD
Scholarship Slots: Not stated
Scholarship Worth: Up to $3,200 per year
Subject Eligibility: All study areas
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for International students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for 2020 International Tuition Award at the University of British Columbia, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Students must be registered full-time in one of the eligible graduate programs and must be an international student.
- Applicants for the masters program must have obtained a first degree in a relevant course from a recognized university and applicants for the PhD program must have obtained a masters degree in relevant course from a recognized institution.
- Applicants who receive external funding for their tuition which is equal to or higher than the value of the International Tuition Award are not eligible for the award. Students who receive external funding toward their tuition which is lower than the value of the International Tuition Award will have their International Tuition Award reduced by the amount of the external tuition funding.
- Graduate Research Scholarships for International Students in Australia, 2020
- International Students Work Study Opportunity at University of Oregon in USA, 2020
Application Procedures for the 2020 International Tuition Award at the University of British Columbia
Students do not need to apply, as all international students who are eligible are automatically considered for the award. Awards are assigned on the Student Information System, and, once assigned, can be viewed by logging onto the Student Service Centre.
Students must verify that they meet the eligibility requirements accepting the scholarship online, via the Student Service Centre.
Application Deadline: International students are automatically considered for the award. No application is required.