2020 International Students Award at Uclan Asia Pacific Institutes: The Institutes is offering International students from all nationalities an opportunity to be awarded tuition scholarships worth up to £ 3,450 each per a recipient for the next academic year.
The School of Humanities, Language and Global Studies of the institute is looking for talented students who are interested in our MA courses in Asia Pacific Studies or North Korean Studies. The successful applicants will receive partial tuition fee waiver.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Uclan Asia Pacific Institutes.
Scholarships to be taken at: Uclan Asia Pacific Institutes, UK.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award.
Scholarship level: Masters.
Slots: 6 scholarships to be awarded.
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: £ 3,450.
Subject Eligibility: MA courses in Asia Pacific Studies or North Korean Studies.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
- 2020 AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship Award Program in UK
- Visegrad Scholarship Program for International Students, 2020
General Eligibility Criteria:
- Award is open to all students of any nationality
- Applicant should be pursuing a masters program to be awarded in MA courses in Asia Pacific Studies or North Korean Studies.
- Applicants must have a good undergraduate academic performance (minimum 2:1) in any subject.
- English Language Requirement: IELTS 6.0 (with no component below 5.5) or equivalent has taken within two years prior to your course commencement date for bachelors students and IELTS 6.5 (with no component below 6.0) or equivalent has taken within two years prior to your course commencement date for masters applicants
Application Procedures for the 2020 International Students Award at Uclan Asia Pacific Institutes – How-to-Apply
Interested applicants are required to enrol in a postgraduate degree program at the university. Once you received an offer of study at the university, you can complete the grant application form and send it through email to Dr Sojin Lim (SLim4@uclan.ac.uk)
Document Requirements: Candidates must have to make ready and submit the previous transcripts at the university. A proposal for the MA dissertation (500 words)
Application Deadline: 16 February 2020