Excellence Master’s Fellowship at University of Geneva for International Students: The University of Geneva through the Faculty of Science invites application from international students for the 2020 Excellence Master’s Fellowship. The Fellowship program is established by the Faculty of Science, University of Geneva with the support of external partners to sponsor outstanding and highly motivated students wishing to undertake a Master of Science degree in one of the disciplines covered by the Fellowship scheme. The University of Geneva is one of the best universities in the world with excellent academic and research reputation known the world over.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Faculty of Science
Fellowship to be taken at: University of Geneva
Fellowship Type: Fully-Funded
Fellowship level: Masters
Fellowship Worth: CHF 15,000
Subject Eligibility: Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Earth Sciences and the Environment.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The fellowship is for young and brilliant international students.
You may also like: Conestoga College International Regional Scholarships in Canada, 2020
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Excellence Master’s Fellowship at University of Geneva for International Students, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be talented international students wishing to study in a master’s degree programme at the University of Geneva.
- Applicants are to ensure that they meet the admission requirements for admission into the Faculty of Science, University of Geneva before applying for the Fellowship programme.
- Applicants are to include the following documents in the form of a single pdf file:
- A scan of applicant’s national identity card or passport.
- A curriculum vitae of 2 pages maximum
- Academic transcripts of bachelor’s degree programme.
- A letter of motivation describing applicant’s specific scientific interests and motivation to pursue a Master of Science program at the University of Geneva.
- Applicants are to if possible present letters of references from two professors to be sent to Excellence-Master-Sciences@unige.ch attesting to applicant’s aptitude to the programme.
- Any other Pertinent information such as GRE results or TOEFl or other language test.
- University of Colorado Denver Freshmen Scholarships for International Students, 2020
- 2020 Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship at University of Manchester, UK
Application Procedure for the Excellence Master’s Fellowship at University of Geneva for International Students
Applicants are to note that the application is online. Applicants are to register online at the Official webpage and receive an e-mail containing personal link allowing the applicant to fill out the application form.
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2020