UTS Science Postgraduate Scholarship 2020/2021: The University of Technology Sydney is welcoming applications from interested and eligible candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session processing of scholarships aimed at Postgraduate Science students of the university at entrance. Students who would love to study any post any postgraduate course at the faculty of science of the university are automatically enrolled for the scholarship at point of entry.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Technology Sydney.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Technology Sydney, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Tuition Award.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate study level
Slots: Not Stated.
Scholarship Worth: Scholarship is worth $5,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses in the Faculty of Science.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students are eligible for the scholarships (Except students from New Zealand and Australia).
English Language Requirement: Please check school admission requirement.
General Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Overseas students can participate (with exception of students from Australia and New Zealand).
- Scholarships are for students available for pursuing masters by coursework degree program within the Faculty of Science at the university.
- An applicant must commence full-time studies on campuses for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- An aspirant must complete a qualification equivalent to an Australian year 12 and have an excellent academic achievement for being considered to this opportunity.
- If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they need to show the proficiency by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Documents Requirements: At the time of application, the university will require that students submit copies of their degree certificates, transcripts, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
- International Students Excellence Scholarships 2019/2020 at University of Western Australia
- University of Technology Sydney LATAM Scholarship 2019/2020 for International Students
- Fully Funded Brownlie Scholarships for International Postgraduate Students at University of Canterbury
Application Procedures for the UTS Science Postgraduate Scholarship 2020/2021in Australia for International Students – How-to-Apply:
It is recommended that interested persons for the UTS Science Postgraduate Scholarships 2020 first enrol in a master by a coursework degree. After their admission is secured for a program at the university, they will automatically be considered for the award. Additional application is not required for the award of the scholarship.
Visit: Official Scholarship Page to start Application
Application Deadline: 15 January 2020 for commencement July 2020 and 30 June 2020 for commencement January 2021.
You should also SIGN UP NOW to follow up on this scholarship and get new updates in your inbox. Remember to login to your email and confirm signup.