University of Hull International Studentship Award in UK, 2020: The University of Hull – United Kingdom is putting forth the international studentship scheme aimed at reducing the financial burden of international students studying or wishing to study at the university, especially those from the low and middle income countries (you can find the classification from the official website given at the later part of this post)
International students starting a standard undergraduate or postgraduate programme will receive a tuition fee discount of up to £2,500 per year. If you’re from a low or middle-income country, you’ll get an extra £1,000 discount.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Hull.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Hull, UK.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Tuition Discount.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Up to £2,500 per year (plus extra £1,000 foe eligible awardees)
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the University of Hull International Studentship Scheme, the following eligibility conditions apply;
- Applicants must be nationals of countries classed as low or lower-middle-income economies by the World Bank are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Applicants must be enrolling to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the University of Hull.
- Applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program he/she is applying for.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
You May Like:
Application Procedures for the University of Hull International Studentship Award in UK, 2020 – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should proceed by applying to be admitted in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the University and then he/she is automatically considered for this education award as part of the admission offer.
As part of your application, you will need to submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with your application.
Application Deadline: Open with Admission