2020 German Academic Scholarships for MSc and PhD Studies at University of Ghana: The University of Ghana, through the Regional Institute for Population Studies (RIPS), welcomes applications from eligible and interested students in the West African sub-region for the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) Scholarships to pursue Master of Arts (MA) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degrees in Population Studies at RIPS.
RIPS is an important institution in Anglophone Africa for the training of population scientists and generation of high-quality research in population and related disciplines to provide solutions for solving development challenges in Ghana and beyond.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Ghana/DAAD/RIPS.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Ghana, West Africa.
Scholarship Type: Full-Funded Scholarship.
Scholarship level: Masters and PhD Scholarships
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Value/Worth: Tuition Fee Cover.
Subject Eligibility: Please refer to the official website for details.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: West African Students.
General Eligibility Criteria: To be qualified for the 2020 German Academic Scholarships for MSc and PhD Studies at University of Ghana;
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree and obtained a second class lower minimum to qualify for the MA program or a Master’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 to qualify for the PhD program.
- Applicants must have completed their last university degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application.
- Applicants must be nationals or permanent residents of a West African country (Inclusive Cameroon).
Application Procedures for the 2020 German Academic Scholarships for MSc and PhD Studies at University of Ghana – How-to-Apply:
Applicants who are eligible and interested in the scholarship program will have to apply for an admission at the University and email the print out of completed application form with scanned copies of required documents to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Document Required: the following documents are required to be uploaded by the applicants:
- Undergraduate Certificate
- Undergraduate Transcript
- One-page personal statement
- TOEFL/IELTS examination grades not more than two years at the time of application (if applying as national or permanent resident of Francophone/Lusophone country)
- Graduate and Undergraduate Certificates
- Graduate and Undergraduate Transcripts
- One-page personal statement
- Research proposal (this must include a research background, proposed research objective(s)/question(s) and methods sections) (3-page maximum, 1.5 line spaced minimum)
- Master’s degree obtained with a Master’s dissertation/thesis written in English (if applying as national or permanent resident of Francophone/Lusophone country)
TOEFL examination grades not more than two years at the time of application (if applying as national or permanent resident of Francophone/Lusophone country)
Application Deadline: December 15th, 2019