University of Adelaide CRC PhD Scholarships for International Students: Interested and eligible students around the globe can apply for the Future Fuels CRC PhD scholarships at the University of Adelaide – Australia, targeted at research-based students wishing to take part in the full-time PhD research project.
The unique scholarship opportunity seeks to support commencing full-time PhD students through a research project in solar photocatalytic hydrogen production. The scholarship funding sum of $33,000 will be awarded at the Department of Chemistry and will be granted for three years based on academic, financial need.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Adelaide.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Adelaide, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate.
Scholarship Worth: $33,000.
Subject Eligibility: Research in Chemistry.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International Students
You May Also Like: OWSD Early Career Fellowship for Postgraduate Researchers, 2020
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Students from all nationalities from around the world can apply
- Applicants should be applying to take part in a full-time PhD research in solar photocatalytic hydrogen production.
- Undergrad degree in engineering or science with a background in physical and materials chemistry, catalysis, or related areas
- Honours or Masters postgraduate degree with H1 or equivalent GPA
- Additionally applicants should possess;
- Demonstrated research experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated organization skills, time management and ability to work to priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Language Requirement: Applying for a PhD program at the university will require that you provide a proof of proficiency in English. Any of the following tests of English will be accepted by the University of Adelaide:
- IELTS Academic
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test
- PTE Academic
- C1 Advanced (formerly CAE – Cambridge English: Advanced)
Application Procedures for the University of Adelaide CRC PhD Scholarships for International Students – How-to-Apply:
If you apply and be chosen as candidates for a postgraduate research degree at the University of Adelaide, you will be considered for the award this PhD scholarship automatically.
Document Requirements: To take admission in this university, you will need to have the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement of purpose
- A copy of passport
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Visit the Official Website for Further Details (we understand the destination site may temporarily be down for maintenance, you need to check back frequently for when it’s restored)