50 PhD Scholarships Program 2019 for Global Students at IMT in Italy | Apply Now
Students whose wishes are pursue their PhD programs in Italy are welcome to apply for scholarships at IMT, Italy. Around 50 scholarship openings are accessible at the foundation for worldwide PhD students who wish to do their research PhD program in the this school.
Award Sponsor(s): IMT, Italy.
Award Type: Full Scholarships
Award level: PhD Research Programs
Openings: 50 spaces
Award Worth: grant is worth up to about €15,343.28 every year (? €13,640.64 net/year). See different advantages in grant inside the post.
Subject Eligibility: Scholarship covers research areas to include: Analysis and Management of Cultural Heritage (AMCH) and Cognitive, Computational and Social Neurosciences (CCSN), both related to the Cognitive and Cultural Systems PhD Program; Computer Science and Systems Engineering (CSSE) and Economics, Networks and Business Analytics (ENBA), associated with the Systems Science PhD Program
Nation/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for students worldwide
English Language Requirement: Not a fundamental requirement.
Award Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
The following are the qualification conditions applicants must meet to apply for grant:
- Applications are available to competitors without respect to nationality, age, sexual orientation or religion
- Proficiency in English is mandatory as research and instructing are directed in English
- No learning of Italian is asked
Application Format for the 50 PhD Scholarships Program 2019 for Global Students at IMT in Italy:
Applications for the PhD Programs must be submitted electronically. Candidates must round out the online application structure (enlistment required), giving individual information and connecting the required records.
Instructions to Apply
To apply, the candidates must present an online application through the connection: https://www.imtlucca.it/en/phd-programs/forthcoming understudies
- As part of the application, the candidates must present all the accompanying required reports:
- Applicants are required to give the names and contact data (phone number and institutional email) of two officials
- Copy of National Identity Card or Passport
- Curriculum vitae et studiorum/Continue Education
- Academic transcript/Diploma supplement
- Research Statement
- Applicants need to transfer the records in PDF or some other non-modifiable standard arrangement (i.e.: JPEG, JPG, GIF). The most extreme size is 3MB for each single connection
- Applicants probably finished and got a degree comparable to something like 4 years of college examines.
- Students in their last year of undergrad concentrate might be conceded depending on the prerequisite that their degree is granted before they enlist at IMT.
- A college level of something like 4 years or full-time identical. For an Italian degree, a Laurea Magistrale (or Specialistica) or a Laurea Vecchio Ordinamento.
- Applicants acquiring their degree by no later than October 31st, 2019 can likewise apply.
Once admitted to the PhD Program, candidates wishing to enlist must present the finished enlistment form to the IMT School no later than 5 days from the distribution of the outcomes, utilizing one of the accompanying modalities:
- In individual or by post to-IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca, PhD and Higher Education Office, Piazza S. Ponziano, 6 55100 Lucca – Italy
- By fax to +39 0583 4326565
- By affirmed email to email@example.com
The 50 PhD Scholarships Program for Global Students at IMT in Italy covers various advantages to include: Tuition free program and give worth about €15,343.28 every year (? €13,640.64 net/year), Accommodation expenses, Campus upkeep and a couple of different advantages. To apply for grant, continue through the connection given to see full advantages and apply.
Application Deadline: April 23rd, 2019
Recommended Link(s): University of Adelaide International MSc & PhD Scholarships in Australia, 2019