Applications are hereby welcomed from interested and eligible candidates to apply for Shasta College Foundation Scholarship available for International Students who wish to enrol in a degree program for 2023 – 2024 academic session.
The Shasta College Foundation is excited to offer a scholarship for new international students. This Scholarship payment is made directly to the student’s Shasta College Student account to pay for educational expenses.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Shasta College Foundation, USA
Host Institution(s): Shasta College, USA
Scholarship Worth: $3,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
See Also: Fukuoka City Foundation International Student Scholarships 2023
Shasta College Foundation Scholarship | DETAILS
Recognizing the financial challenges and barriers that many international students may face when coming to a college in the United States, the Shasta College Foundation is happy to offer new international students the opportunity to receive a scholarship.
We look forward to welcoming international students to our campus and to being able to provide world-class education to a diverse student population.
To be eligible for Shasta College Foundation Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be New international students
- Applicants seeking for entry into the college
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time program
- Student must be planning on attending Shasta College in the Fall semester (taking a minimum of 12 units)
Also Apply: Toronto Metropolitan University General Entrance Scholarships Program Fall 2023
How-to-Apply: To learn more and to apply for Shasta College Foundation Scholarship, please complete the following application: 2023 Shasta College Foundation International Student Scholarship (Microsoft Forms).
- Complete the application form, including the essay (500 word maximum)
- Have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 or better
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation from someone that knows you well (instructor, employer, church member, etc.) BUT is not a member of your immediate family.
- Submit your most recent unofficial school transcript
Application Deadline: April 30, 2023