Queen Elizabeth-University of the South Pacific 2019/2020: Applications are being invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2020. The scholarships are open to students from Commonwealth member countries. Check full details and apply to scholarships before deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queen Elizabeth Foundation.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship Awards
Scholarship level: Postgraduate Scholarships
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: All Subjects and research areas
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students from Commonwealth member countries.
English Language Requirement: Please see school admission requirement.
See Also And Apply For: Australian Alumni Excellence Scholarships for International Student, 2019 | Ongoing
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To apply for the Queen Elizabeth-University of the South Pacific 2019/2020 Commonwealth Full Scholarships, you must meet up the following eligibility conditions;
- To apply you must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award (e.g. you cannot apply for a scholarship in Fiji if you are a Fijian citizen).
- Students may not apply from any Pacific countries already covered by USP.
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level (or to the required level of the specific postgraduate course).
Application Procedures for the Queen Elizabeth-University of the South Pacific 2019/2020 Commonwealth Full Scholarships:
Applications are open until Wednesday 26 June and must be completed online. Please follow the below steps to complete your application.
Also Apply For: University of Sydney Business School International Awards in Australia 2019
1) Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
2) Complete a QECS application online
3) Submit a separate application for admission to your chosen course.
If you have any specific questions about applying for university courses at USP, please contact USP directly by email email@example.com
Application Deadline: June 26, 2019.