International Students 2019/2020 Scholarship Scheme at Robert Gordon University. Applications are invited from suitable and qualified international students with passion for learning in a world class university to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s scholarship award to best and deserving international students. This award is for full time students starting in Year 1 or Year 2 of an undergraduate course at the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Vice Chancellor’s Award
Scholarship to be Taken at: Robert Gordon University
Scholarship Type: Full Year Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: One Year Tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Any Taught Courses at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: All nationality
Apply for This Also:International Science Scholarships at the University of Queensland[Updated]
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Successful awardee selection is based on academic merit
- Student offered admission by Robert Gordon University for a full time on campus undergraduate course
- Be classed by the University as an international fee payer for tuition fee payment
- Must be a self-funding student
Application procedure for the International Students 2019/2020 Scholarship Scheme at Robert Gordon University
- Applicants who have received an offer from Robert Gordon University for an undergraduate course.
- Applicants must then submit a scholarship application form, with a 500 words statement of support. The Scholarship Panel would expect applicants to highlight why they should be considered for the award.
- Download and complete the application form: Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Application Form (DOC 55KB)
- Send your completed application form to: email@example.com
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a telephone or Skype interview.
Closing date: 30th June, 2019.
Recommended Post(s):International Country Award 2019 at Coventry University in UK