Postdoctoral Academy Scholars Program at Harvard University 2020: The Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies is pleased to announce the 2020 Academy Scholars Program for post-doctoral fellows to be taken at Harvard University. The program identifies and supports outstanding scholars at the start of their careers to attain excellence as they advance in their various careers.
Academy Scholars are appointed for a two-year, in residence, postdoctoral fellowship at the Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA. The program is open to all recent PhD recipients and doctoral candidates in the social sciences or law.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): The Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies
Fellowship to be taken at: USA
Fellowship level: Postdoctoral
Fellowship Slots: Not specified
Fellowship Worth: $70,000
Subject Eligibility: Social Sciences and Law
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The fellowship is for international candidates.
You may also like: World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program 2020/21
Other Benefits: Funding for conference and research travel, research assistants and health insurance cover.
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Postdoctoral Academy Scholars Program at Harvard University 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- The award is open only to recent PhD (or comparable professional school degree) recipients and doctoral candidates in the social sciences or law.
- Applicants must be passionate about making a difference in their various career.
- Applicants who are still pursuing a PhD should have completed their routine training and be well along in the writing of their theses before applying to become Academy Scholars. If you have completed a PhD program, the PhD completion date must be within three years of the October 1 application deadline. For applicants applying for the October 1, 2020 deadline, you must have completed your PhD or equivalent after September 30, 2017.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship at Colorado State University 2020
- Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study Fellowships at Harvard University 2020
Application Procedures for the Postdoctoral Academy Scholars Program at Harvard University 2020
All applications must be made before the application deadline. Applicants should include the following in their application:
- Cover letter which succinctly states the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization and proposed research topic.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resume; including list of publications.
- Research proposal (2500 word maximum); including intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work.
- A copy of your PhD program transcript.
- Three letters of recommendation (uploaded through the online application).
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
I am interested in pursuing a PhD in Adult Education. I have a Diploma in Adult Education, Bachelor’s degree in Adult Education and a Master of Adult Education. I am a Zimbabwean.
Hey my name is zeenia and i’m from Pakistan. I’m a catholic christian student. I want to become a doctor its my one of biggest desire to become a dr. and to help the people by earing money or by saving the lives of people. I hope you understand my dream. I hope you’ll give me admission at there in any medical university. My family is not financial strong to give my fees of MD. But i hope that you’ll give me scholarship so then i’ll become a doctor and fullfill my dream as well my parents dream. I highly hoped that you’ll definately understand my point of views. And please its a humble request to you kindly give me a scholarship and admission in any medical university. I’ll be very thankful to you.
Regards; Zeenia Yousaf.
Hello Zeenia, please do apply for scholarship by visiting any of the official scholarship website or schools offering scholarships for medical students as listed on our platform. Best regards
Would like to know more of Germany scholarship