2020 Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship in the United States: Applicants all over the world are encouraged to apply for the Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship to be taken at Stanford University, United States. The fellowship is a launch pad for initiating, redirecting, or accelerating a career in health technology innovation. It helps fellows become specialists in design, investing, or other aspects of the health technology innovation ecosystem.
The Fellowship allows participants to become part of the Stanford Biodesign community, which is a life-long, worldwide network of innovators passionate about improving healthcare. Individuals with advanced degrees and/or substantial work experience in the engineering, science, business, product design, law, medical, or nursing fields are encouraged to apply.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Stanford Biodesign Fellowship
Fellowship to be taken at: United States of America
Fellowship level: Post Doctoral
Fellowship Worth: Monthly $5,355 stipend
Subject Eligibility: Health Technology Innovation
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The fellowship is for applicants all over the world.
You may also like:
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2020 Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship in the United States, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be individuals with advanced degrees and/or substantial work experience in the engineering, science, computer science, business, product design, law, medical, or nursing fields are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have completed relevant postgraduate courses in their chosen fields of endeavour from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic, research and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to devote full-time commitment to the fellowship activities and programs.
- Applicants must be able to interact with people from diverse religion, culture and race.
- Wellington International Excellence Scholarship in New Zealand, 2020
- STEM Scholarship for Global Students At Full Sail University in USA
Application Procedures for the 2020 Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship in the United States
Applicants are to ensure that all application materials are received by the deadline, including all three letters of recommendation as incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicants are to fill out all online application forms completely.
- Upload supporting materials
- Designate three people to submit recommendations on your behalf (name, title, institution, phone, email, relationship). Ideally one letter should be from your most recent program director or manager.
Application Deadline: August 14th, 2020