Pathway Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students At ECC in Australia 2020: Applications are invited for undergraduate scholarship at Edith Cowan University for 2020/2021 academic year. ECU offers innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines and they have a vibrant research culture. They provide a variety of services and facilities that go beyond the classroom, with opportunities for personal development and social interaction for students and staff.
Established in 1991, ECU has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognised research. Students and graduates at ECU are amongst the best in the world, with many fulfilling crucial roles in our society. Their outstanding achievements have been recognised throughout Australia and internationally through awards, grants, scholarships and prizes.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Edith Cowan University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Edith Cowan University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: 20% reduction of tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students from China, Ghana, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Pakistan, South Africa, Tanzania, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Pathway Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students At ECU ; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Candidates must be an International student from one of the listed countries above
- Must be commencing study of your ECU pathway course from October 2019 to October 2020;
- Must not be currently holding a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for any course at ECU issued prior to the start of this scholarship;
- Progress through your ECC Diploma without failing any unit;
- Must not be in receipt of another ECU grant (scholarship or sponsorship);
- not be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University
Application Procedures for the Pathway Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students At ECU
How- To- Apply
If Edith Cowan College approves your application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required. Edith Cowan College Admissions will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your packaged course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
Document Requirement: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
Application Deadline: October 9, 2020