International Warren Braxton Bannister Undergraduate Bursaries At UQ in Australia: Applications are invited from suitably qualify and outstanding International students for International Warren Braxton Bannister Undergraduate Bursaries at University of Queensland in Australia for 2020/2021 academic session. This undergraduate bursaries is highly competitive and strictly for candidates with good academic record and moral character.
At UQ, they know that finding a job goes beyond your degree – it’s also about all those soft skills that can’t be taught in classrooms, like life experience, people skills or attitude. That’s why they have developed the Employability Grant, which is designed to let UQ students enhance their employability through activities including exchange, global opportunities, entrepreneurial activities, and volunteering.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $3,000
Subject Eligibility: Social science, Political science & Government
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the International Warren Braxton Bannister Undergraduate Bursaries; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Application is open all nationalities from around the world
- The scholarship is awarded in undergraduate course in the field of social science, political science and government.
- Candidates must be full-time in a subsequent semester of study in the approved program
- Applicants must have completed at least 16 units in the approved program
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are to meet up the university’s language requirements with the certificates such as an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or an equivalent score in an approved English test.
Application Procedures for the International Warren Braxton Bannister Undergraduate Bursaries At UQ in Australia
How- To- Apply
In addition to downloading and completing the application form, and email it through with relevant attachments to email@example.com. All applicants are required to provide documentary evidence to support claims of financial need.
Eligible applicants are required to satisfy all the entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020