PCBT Diversity Scholarship For Undergraduate Student in Australia 2020: Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT) – Australia is offering a diversity scholarship award to outstanding international students with excellence in academic performance who is interested to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020 academic session.
PCBT was founded in 2008. It is a multicultural college offering accredited courses under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). The institution is aimed at cultivating a hub for creativity, career creation and entrepreneurship; and increasing opportunities for engaged and integrated learning, thus preparing students to be innovative leaders and responsible global citizens.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT), Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT), Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $500 – $ 2,700
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the school.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for PCBT Diversity Scholarship for International Student in Australia 2020; applicants are to meet up with the following:
- The sponsorship is available for degree courses in any subject offered by PCBT
- International and Australian students are welcome to apply for courses offered at PCBT.
- This scholarship is available to ALL international students from onshore and offshore Australia who meets PCBT’s entry admissions requirements.
- Applicants are required to present their Certified copy of Passport, Evidence of English Competency, Academic results from either high school or a qualification completed after high school, Australian visa, All previous and current CoEs, and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Applicants are required to meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enroll at PCBT and holds one of the mentioned passports.
Application Procedures for the PCBT Diversity Scholarship for International Student in Australia 2020
Admission Requirements: For accepting the admission, eligible applicants must meet all entry requirements of the University.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020