MainOne Technical Support Internship is now open for Applications from motivated and talented individuals who wish to enroll for this incredible opportunity and obtain valuable work experience.
At MainOne, teams work together with fresh ideas, leveraging advanced technology to provide IT solutions that revolutionize businesses and enable West Africa’s digital economy, while building an organization that is sustainable and value generating.
- Company/Organisation(s): MainOne
- Program Type: Internship
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Program Duration: Not specified
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: B.Sc/HND
- Nationality: Nigerians
To be considered for the MainOne Technical Support Internship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate.
- Applicants must have BSc/HND in a relevant study.
- Applicants must have B.Sc/HND from a recognizable institution.
- Applicants must have Excellent Communication Skills.
- Applicants must have Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be Target driven and goal oriented.
- Applicants must have Multitasking skills.
- CCNA will be an advantage.
- Applicants who have Previous experience in a similar position will be an advantage.
The Technical Support Intern will be responsible for the following functions:
- Configure, test and provision customers on CRM platform.
- Coordinate 3rd party installation and support activities.
- Assign new requests/opportunities captured from MainOne website.
- Run weekly reports on incidents – opportunities and complaints.
- Network management and monitoring.
- Perform 1st level fault troubleshooting tasks.
- Liaise with OEM to resolve technical related issues.
- Liaise with vendor(s) for customer installations.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate teams.
- Critically analyze customer complaints and issues with a bid to providing lasting solution.
- Continually drive customer satisfaction through speedy resolution of complaints.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the MainOne Technical Support Internship for Young Graduates should click on ‘Login to apply’ button at the official webpage for the program and complete the online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not Specified