Kaduna State Government 2019 Overseas Scholarship Awards: The Kaduna State Government through the State Ministry Education, Science and Technology is hereby calling suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2019 Overseas Scholarship Awards for 2018/2019 Academic Session. The scholarship is aimed at helping students with low financial strength pursue MBBS degree in Medicine. Other Scholarships for Undergraduate Students can be found here.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Kaduna State Government.
Scholarship Type: Fully funded Scholarships
Scholarship level: Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarship Worth: Not Stated
Subject Eligibility: Medicine
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Nigerian Students.
English Language Requirement: See Scholarship Eligibility
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
The eligibility conditions for the Kaduna State Government 2019 Overseas Scholarship Awards for 2018/2019 Academic Session are as follows;
- All applicants must be citizens of Kaduna State.
- Preferably candidates from indigent families.
- All applications must be for MBBS degree programme.
- Applicants must possess a minimum qualification of six (6) Distinctions (As and Bs) in the senior secondary school certificates, WAEC or NECO (May/June) in science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) including English Language, and Mathematics. This is to ensure that those selected would be able to successfully complete their studies with ease and within the stipulated time.
- Certificate should not be more than two (2) years old (2016 &2017)
- Age limit for applicants should be 17 to 20 years.
You May Also Apply For: Kaduna State 2018/2019 Local Universities Scholarship Awards Scheme
Kaduna State Overseas Scholarship Exam & Interview Schedule.
Exam Date and Venue
- CBT Examination would be conducted at Kaduna State University (KASU) as follows: Date: 25th May, 2019
Written and Oral interview Date & Venue
- Northern Senatorial Zone: Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Main Campus 27th – 29th May, 2019
- Central Senatorial Zone: Kaduna State University (KASU) Main Campus, Tafawa Balewa Way, Kaduna 27th – 29th May, 2019
- Southern Senatorial Zone: College of Education Gida – Waya, Kafanchan Campus 27th – 29th May, 2019
Application for the Kaduna State Government 2019 Overseas Scholarship Awards for 2018/2019 Academic Session:
Application forms should be completed online as follows: –
- Fill the form on-line
- Submit and print a copy
- Attach photocopy of the following documents to the printed copy:
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate/declaration of age from High Court of Justice.
- Letter of identification from your Local Government of Residence
- Two passport size photographs with your name written at the back and signed by you
Please Note the Following:
- Candidates should only make one entry as multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The scholarship shall not be held at the same time with another award nor for part – time studies
- Change of course or institution is not allowed.
- The scholarship is to assist the scholar in the payment of tuition fees and up – keep allowance.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.