President funding for International Students At Lanzhou University in China 2020: Lanzhou University invites you to apply toward their President funding scholarship for international students in China for 2020/2021 academic session. This scholarship covers tuition fees, registration fees, accommodation fees, insurance fees, as well as stipend.
Lanzhou University has a wide range of disciplines, covering all 12 disciplines and has a large number of advantageous disciplines in chemistry, physics, materials science, earth science, plant zoology, mathematics, engineering, biology and biochemistry, environment and ecology, clinical medicine, medicine and toxicology, and agricultural science.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Lanzhou University, China
Scholarships to be taken at: Lanzhou University, China
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduates, Masters & Ph.D
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: Tuition, accommodation fee & other stipend
Subject Eligibility: Please refer to subject eligibility below
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the President funding for International Students At Lanzhou University in China 2020; applicants are to meet up with the following
- The application is open to all international students
- Subject eligibility: The scholarship will be awarded in chemistry, physics, materials science, earth science, plant zoology, mathematics, engineering, biology and biochemistry, environment and ecology, clinical medicine, medicine and toxicology, and agricultural science.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens, hold valid passports, in good health.
- Applicants for Bachelor Degree studies must have a High school diploma and under the age of 25; Applicants for Master Degree studies must have a Bachelor’s Degree and under the age of 35; and applicants for Doctoral Degree studies must have a Master’s Degree and under the age of 40.
- Applicants shall have excellent academic performance and/or research potential.
- Applicants may not concurrently hold other scholarship offered by the Chinese government or other institutions.
- HSK Certificate (Valid for 2 years), the requirements are as follows:
Candidates for Bachelor’s programme:
- Literature, History, Philosophy: HSK4 210
- Chinese Language:HSK4 210 and HSKK Intermediate 60
- Other majors: HSK4 195
Candidates for Master’s or PhD programme:
- Literature: HSK5 180 and HSKK Intermediate 50
- History, Philosophy: HSK5 180 Other majors: HSK4 210
English Language Requirement: For students applying for Chinese language teaching program, HSK score must meet the requirements of Article 5 of “Qualifications”. Students applying for English language teaching program shall meet IELTS 5.5/TOEFL 80 or provide other proof of English level.
Application Procedures for the President funding for International Students At Lanzhou University in China 2020
To be part of this educational award, candidates are required to take admission in the Bachelor’s,Masters and PhD degree program at Lanzhou University. After taking admission, candidates should complete the online application form and meet the entry requirements of the university.
Document Requirement: Candidates need to upload personal statement, Foreigners Physical Examination Form (photocopy), Notarized highest diploma (photocopy), Notarized transcripts, Two Recommendation letters, Evidence of language proficiency, and valid passport (photocopy).
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020