Denys Holland Scholarship for International Undergraduate Students, 2020: Undergraduate students are hereby invited to apply for the Denys Holland Scholarship for International Undergraduate Students 2020 academic session. The scholarship is to support students who without its support would be unable to secure the funding required to study at University College London.
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of financial need and previous academic performance and also subject to applicants demonstrating the intention to partake in extracurricular activities and the Student Union.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University College London & Denys Holland
Scholarship to be taken at: London, United Kingdom
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: £9,000
Subject Eligibility: All eligible courses at the University College London
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for UK, EU and international students
You may also like: International Undergraduate Students Scholarships at Binus University, 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Denys Holland Scholarship for International Undergraduate Students, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have been offered full-time admission or are applying for a full-time admission at the University College London for the 2020 academic session.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong financial need.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the University College London.
- Applicants for the master’s scholarship must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in relevant disciplines.
- Applicants will be required to detail their current outside interests and indicate areas of non-academic activities which you would hope to pursue while as a student.
- Schwarzman Scholarship Award for International Students, 2020
- Shanghai Government International Students Scholarship, 2020
Application Procedure for the Denys Holland Scholarship for International Undergraduate Students, 2020
Applicants are to provide information on their financial circumstances and other sources of income being sought to fund their studies. Other additional information may be requested by the selection panel. Applicants are to send their applications and supporting documentations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: July 3rd, 2020