Presidential Scholarship at Beloit College, USA 2020: Applications are currently welcomed from international students who have achieved outstanding academic success and who have shown significant leadership qualities for Presidential Scholarship. This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at Beloit College in USA for 2020/2021 academic session.
The Presidential Scholarship is one of Beloit’s most prestigious academic honors. The selection of candidates is based on exceptional academic achievement and potential for continued success as a scholar and contributor to campus life.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Beloit College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Beloit College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $36,000 per year
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Presidential Scholarship at Beloit College, USA 2020
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Beloit College, USA
English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Beloit College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Presidential Scholarship at Beloit College, USA 2020
Eligible applicants Students will automatically be considered for Presidential Scholarship upon applying to Beloit College. No additional application is required as candidates are expected to meet the general entry requirement of the College.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020