International students willing to take their academic career to a greater height by enrolling in a postgraduate study are hereby encouraged to key into this opportunity being offered at the University of London, United Kingdom to apply for the Huguenot scholarship which is supported by the Trustees of the French Huguenot Church of London Charitable Trust. This scholarship is to be taken at the University of London, a reputable academic institution known the world over for its commitment to academic excellence and manpower development. The University has made a mark in terms of major contribution to education, training, research and scholarship in the arts, humanities, social sciences, engineering, science and medicine.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Huguenot Scholarship
Scholarship to be taken at: University of London
Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarship
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: £4,000
Subject Eligibility: History and related courses.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students studying at the University of London.
English Language Eligibility: Not stated
You may also apply for:Killam Doctoral Scholarships for International Students to Study in Canada
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Applicants are to note the following criteria before applying.
- Applicants may be of any nationality or academic institution
- Must be registered for the postgraduate study in history or any closely related subject.
- Applicants are to ensure that their applications are completed before the stipulated deadline. Incomplete applications and applications sent after the deadline will not be recognised.
Application Procedure for The International Students Scholarship at University of London, 2019/2020
- Applicants are to note that all applications are to be made online using the Institute of Historical Research online application platform as hard copies of applications will not be considered.
- Applicants are to submit their supporting documents (one-page CV as well as thesis/dissertation summary) as applications without these documents will not be accepted.
- Applicants are to ensure that two supporting letters of reference are supplied by their referees in support of their applications before the application deadline.
Other important notice
Applicants are to note that once an application has been submitted, an email will be automatically sent the addresses of their respective referees. This will provide the referees with a link to the online system, where they can upload their reference letters. These letters are to be uploaded directly by the referees and not the applicant. Applicants may arrange instead for a portfolio of generic references to be sent by the university. Where this is available, the box in the ‘Referees’ section labelled ‘Portfolio to follow’ should be ticked, and the referee details left blank. Applicants are to ensure that their referees sent in their supporting letters of recommendation by 1st November, 2019.
Recommended Post(s): Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarship for International Students, 2019/2020
The scholarship application contents to be filled include applicant’s ‘Personal details’, ‘Education’, ‘Referees’ sections as well as the upload of the following supporting documents:
- A detailed description of MA dissertation or PhD thesis (up to 1,000 words).
- A one-page academic CV.
Visit: Official Scholarship Link
Application Deadline: 18th October, 2019