Earnest Operations LLC Scholarship Fund to Study in USA 2020: Applications are invited from eligible students wishing to aid their study in the United States for the Earnest Operations LLC Scholarship Fund open for students across the States for the 2020-2021 academic session.
At Earnest, they believe in helping people realize their hopes and dreams through further education. To help more students get to school, the Earnest Scholarship is created as a way to award 50 students who best articulate how their education will enable their dreams.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Earnest Operations LLC.
Scholarships to be taken at: Institutions across the USA.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Study Grant.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Slots: 50 scholarships.
Scholarship Worth: a total amount of $250,000.
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Applicants across the USA.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applications are open across the USA.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants must be enrolled, or soon be enrolled, as a full-time student at a Title IV accredited, not for profit U.S. college or university for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Applicants can be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (including DACA students)
- English Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Application Procedures for the Earnest Operations LLC Scholarship Fund to Study in USA 2020 – How-to-Apply:
Applicants interested in this getting this study grant should check their eligibility for the award and then continue to complete the online application form.
Document Requirements: You are required as part of your application to submit an essay of about 800–1,000 words answering one of the following questions:
- How will your college education help you achieve your goals?
- How has your education contributed to who you are today?
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020.