International Students Scholarship at the University of Bath, United Kingdom is open to students who have shown excellent and outstanding capacity in their educational pursuit. The scholarship to be taken at one of the best institutions of higher learning is to allow students with less financial power to enroll and see their dreams come through. The University if known for its supportive and dynamic atmosphere and commitment to diversity by encouraging and sponsoring students the world over to be a part of their learning community.
The University was granted a Royal Charter in 1966 and among the 10 top Universities in United Kingdom with a reputation for teaching and academic excellence. The University has as its mission the delivery of world-class teaching and research whilst educating students to become future leaders and inventors of things that will benefit the world though innovative research and enterprise.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Bath
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Masters Scholarship
Scholarship Worth: £5000
Scholarship Slots: Over 30 slots available
Subject Eligibility: Students offered admission to study any master’s course at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for UK, EU and International students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants for the International Students Scholarship at the University of Bath, United Kingdom must apply for a course in the master’s program of the University and be offered admission.
- Applicants must have accepted their offer of admission.
- Applicants are to note that the funds for the scholarship will be taken off the tuition fee and they are not to pay back.
Application Procedure for the International Students Scholarship at the University of Bath, United Kingdom
- Applicants are to note that application for the scholarship awards are online.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply before the application deadline so as to enable timely processing of their applications.
- Applicants are required to attach relevant copies of their academic transcripts, certificates and curriculum vitae to their applications.
- Applicants for a master program must possess a bachelor’s degree in their field of study.
- ULeth SGS Dean’s Education Support 2019/2020 for International Students to Study in Canada
- University Award Programs for International Students at IBM, 2020
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- Application by 20th January, 2020 is for applicants who will be given a decision by 14th February, 2020.
- Application by 27th April, 2020 is for applicants who will be given a decision by 21st May, 2020.
- Application by 17th July, 2020 is for applicants who will be given a decision by 7th August, 2020.
- Application by 20th January, 2020 is for applicants who will be given a decision by 14th February, 2020