Trent University Tuition Levy Scholarships 2020: Applications are now open for international students who wish to study at Trent University to enrol for Tuition Levy Scholarships 2020. Students from all nationalities and background can apply for this education support.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Trent University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Trent University, Canada.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $24,000 per year.
Subject Eligibility: All subjects are eligible.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
English Language Requirement: Fluency in English language is required.
About the Award (Tuition Levy Scholarships 2020 for International Students):
The Tuition Levy Scholarships 2020 for International Students are provided by Trent University students through an annual levy and covers international tuition and ancillary fees of approximately $24,000 per academic year (excluding accommodation).
Selection for the scholarship is based on excellence academic records and students’ achievement with regards to community and/or international service and leadership. Students’ financial status is also taken into consideration.
Eligibility Criteria and Basic Requirements: To be eligible for the Trent University Tuition Levy Scholarships 2020 for International Students, applicants;
- Must be International Students
- Must be fluent in English Language and may need to present proof of the language ability
- Must have passed and have a high school classification from a recognized university or institution.
- Must be applying for the bachelor degree program at Trent University for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Morris Family Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2020 at CQUniversity, Australia (Total Grant $102,318)
- Academic Merit Awards for International Students at Washington State University, USA
- International Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 at University of Alberta, Canada
Application Procedures for the Trent University Tuition Levy Scholarships 2020 for International Students – How-to-Apply:
Interested applicants can register their interest in this education award by taking admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at Trent University. The education award will automatically be provided students who indicated and are eligible on the grounds that their admission status is confirmed.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019.