ULeth SGS Dean’s Education Support 2019/2020 for International Students: The School of Graduate Studies of the University of Lethbridge in Canada is putting forth Dean’s funding worth $10000 for students enrolling in any full-time study program of the school. Both Canadian and International students are eligible and welcomed to put in their application for this funding opportunity which will automatically be applied as part of their admission offer, however, on the grounds of meeting other eligibility conditions.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Lethbridge
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Lethbridge, Canada.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Education Support.
Scholarship level: Masters and PhD Students.
Slots: Number of scholarships not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $10000 worth of funding.
Subject Eligibility: Please see scholarship general eligibility.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic (Canadian) and International students
English Language Requirement: you may be required to take any of TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating your English language ability. Refer to school entrance requirements
Scholarship General Eligibility:
- Canadian and international students are eligible to participate.
- The scholarship is available for students undertaking a School of Graduate Studies program; Master of Arts, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Music, Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy, or Doctor of Philosophy in Education at the university.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in applying to a graduate degree program
- Applicants willing to participate must be a full-time student and demonstrate aptitude, research skill, material and/or performance-related productions and activities.
Document Requirements: At the point of applying for admission, the applicant will be required to upload certain documents to include unofficial transcripts, letter of intent, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
Recommended For You:
- International Postgraduate Students Scholarships at University of Cambridge 2019/2020
- All Saints University International Students Scholarship in Canada,2020
Application Procedures for the ULeth SGS Dean’s Education Support 2019-2020 for International Students to Study in Canada – How-to-Apply:
Students need not submit any additional application for the grant. All eligible participants will be considered for the grant, after the enrolment in a master or a PhD degree program at the university.
Application Deadline: Deadline is dependent entry terms – Summer term (May-August); Fall term (September-December) and Spring term (January-April)
- Participants can check the deadlines according to the course and term.