Knight-Hennessy Scholars Awards for Postgraduate Studies in USA: Applicants who are designated as international students are invited to apply for the 2021 Knight-Hennessy Program at Stanford University for postgraduate degree programs. The program is designed to accommodate several sets of qualified applicants without age, citizenship, field of study or career aspiration limitations.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars award program is for applicants enrolling for a full-time graduate program (s) at Stanford University and it intends to build a cohort that reflects the breadth of excellence at Stanford. Applicants are to note that priority will be accorded applicants who will spend at least two years at Stanford.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University
Scholarship to be taken at: United States of America
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded Tuition fees and other allowances
Subject Eligibility: Full time postgraduate courses tenable at Stanford University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The Scholarship is for international students.
You may also like: Saint Peter’s University Merit-Based Scholarship award in USA 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Awards for Postgraduate Studies at Stanford University, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applications for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program are requested from students from all over the world.
- Applicants for the Scholars program must have received their undergraduate degree in 2014 or later. That means that applicants must have graduated in January, 2014 through September 2021 to enrol at Stanford in autumn 2021.
- S. military (active or veteran) applicants have receive a two-year extension of eligibility due to longer service commitments. You are eligible if you earned your undergraduate (bachelor’s or first) degree in 2012 or later.
- Applicants who are still in college studying for a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply as long as they will complete their bachelor’s degree before they enrol as a graduate student at Stanford.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship at Rhodes University for International Scholars, 2021
- International funding for Research At University of Sydney in Australia
Application Procedures for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Awards for Postgraduate Studies in USA
Step 1: Applicants are to determine which Stanford University graduate program he/she will pursue, prepare and submit the application for that program.
Step 2: Start your online application for Knight-Hennessy Scholars and prepare application requirements.
Step 3: Submit all application requirements for Knight-Hennessy Scholars online by the application deadline.
Step 4: Upload video by December 9 2020 through the link provided on your application status page.
Step 5: Take a deep breath as you are finished with the application.
Application Requirements: Applicants are to apply separately to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program and to your preferred Stanford graduate degree program.
- Applicants must submit all Knight-Hennessy Scholars application materials in English via the online application as materials sent via email or postal mail will not be accepted.
- Applicants are advised to apply by using a current version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- For reference purpose only, applicants are to see a PDF sample of the application for the autumn 2021
Application Deadline: October 14th, 2020 at 1:00 pm Pacific Time.