International Full-Time M.Sc Research Scholarships at University of Malta: University of Malta through the office of Human Resources Management and Development is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to be awarded a scholarship for a full-time Master’s programme to work on the project entitled “Biodegradable Iron for Orthopaedic Scaffold Applications” (BioSA).
The scholarship is funded by the FUSION R&I Technology Development Programme 2018 and will provide a stipend of €6,000 per annum and covers a period of one year. The bench fees will be set at €0 since the consumables required will be covered by the project fund.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): funded by the FUSION R&I Technology Development Programme 2018.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Malta.
Scholarship Type: Research Funding and Tuition Award.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Slots: Not Stated.
Scholarship Worth: scholarship shall provide a stipend of €6,000 per annum and 100% tuition fee cover.
Subject Eligibility: Degrees in Dental Surgery, Health Science, Medicine, or a Science related subject are eligible to apply
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Global eligibility
- Fully-Funded AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship 2020 – 2021 at University College London, UK
- Vienna Summer School Biomedical Scholarships Austria, 2019
- University Of Edinburgh Medical Science and Public Engagement MSc Scholarships, 2019
General Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for the M.Sc Research Scholarships at University of Malta.
- Applicants must be in possession or about to finish a degree in, Dental Surgery, Health Science, Medicine, or a Science related subject (where applicable, obtained with at least second class honours).
- Applicants should be eligible to be admitted to the MSc degree of this University in terms of the applicable bye-laws.
- Applicants should be ready to embark on a full-time MSc in Anatomy by research with the Faculty of Medicine & Surgery in order to perform cytotoxicity, bacterial and small animal testing on biodegradable iron-based implant prototypes.
- Previous experience in microbiology testing will be considered an asset.
- Applicants must be willing to work on the project entitled “Biodegradable Iron for Orthopaedic Scaffold Applications” (BioSA).
- English Language Requirement: International applicants are required to present an internationally recognized English Language proficiency certificate at the required level. Make sure that you meet the minimum English language requirementsfor the course.
Application Procedures for the International Full-Time M.Sc Research Scholarships at University of Malta – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their applications by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Document Requirements: Candidates are to submit to the email provided their application letter, a copy of their CV, copies of their academic certificates and contact details of two referees (these should include e-mail address). International candidates are required to present certified translations of their qualifications into English.
Application Deadline: December 9, 2019