John Thompson Scholarship at Dublin City University, Ireland: Applications are invited from candidates who are passionate about advancing their career at Dublin City University, Ireland for the 2020/21 academic session. The John Thompson Scholarship offers full fees for a graduate programme at DCU full-time MSc in Digital Marketing. The scholarship was established in honour of John Thompson who was one of the Ireland’s leading newspaper executives.
The MSc in Digital Marketing is put together to help participants understand how digital technologies are changing consumer behaviour and empower them with the knowledge to engage with consumers using digital channels. Participants will stand to benefit from a combination of exposure to cutting edge research, academic rigor, industry practice and applied workshop and projects.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Dublin City University
Scholarship to be taken at: Ireland
Scholarship level: MSc
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Subject Eligibility: Masters in Digital Marketing
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for International students.
You may also like: International Excellence Award At Northern Arizona University
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the John Thompson Scholarship at Dublin City University, Ireland, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- Scholarships will be awarded to full-time students enrolled in the eligible courses at Dublin City University, Ireland
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with good grades.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and academic potential.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship at Canadian University Dubai 2020/21
- MBA Scholarships at ESMT Berlin for International Students 2020
Application Procedures for the John Thompson Scholarship at Dublin City University, Ireland
Applicants are to apply online before the application deadline. They are to send their CV, a statement of motivation and suitability for the scholarship (maximum of 250 words). A copy of their academic transcript/proof of final degree award.
Applicants are to send their application to the Group Head for Marketing at DCU Business School, Professor Edgar Morgenroth via email at email@example.com before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 26th June, 2020
[…] John Thompson Scholarship at Dublin City University, Ireland […]