HDR Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2020: Deakin University and the University of Copenhagen hereby announces a joint offering of PhD scholarships for domestic and international students to study in Australia for the 2020/21 academic session. The scholarship is aimed at supporting high-achieving students to carry out research on the topic ‘Empowerment and Shared decision making in patient experience when living with multimorbidities’.
The scholarship and project are offered as part of a collaborative joint PhD program with the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. The Successful students will be supervised by a joint team of supervisors from Deakin University and the University of Copenhagen and will graduate with a joint PhD from both institutions. Applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Deakin University and University of Copenhagen
Scholarship to be taken at: Australia and Denmark
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: See scholarship benefits
Subject Eligibility: Health Sciences
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for domestic and International students.
You may also like: 2020 Global Academic Excellence Scholarship at University of Adelaide, Australia
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the HDR Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can either be a domestic or international student.
- Applicants must meet the PhD entry requirements of both Deakin University and the University of Copenhagen, including English language proficiency requirements.
- Applicants must be enrolling in a full-time and hold an honours degree or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
- Applicants must be able to physically locate both University of Copenhagen (Denmark) and Deakin University (Australia).
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules governing the conduct of students at the individual universities.
- Stipend of $28,092 per annum tax exempt (2020 rate)
- Relocation allowance of $A500-$A1500 (for single family) for students moving from interstate or overseas to commence the program in Australia.
- International students only: Tuition fees offset for the duration of 4 years. Single Overseas Students Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.
- Fully funded University of Adelaide Scholarships International in Australia
- PhD Scholarships for International Students at Copenhagen Business School
Application Procedures for the HDR Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2020
Applicants are to apply online before the application deadline. They are make available referees recommendations, transcripts of their degree, prepare their proposal, find a supervisor in their various departments at the host university, provide evidence of English language proficiency. Applicants are to mail in only certified copies of documents.
Application Deadline: 5pm AEST, 20th June, 2020
[…] Apply for This Also: HDR Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2020 […]
[…] You may also like: HDR Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2020 […]