2020 Global Academic Excellence Scholarship at University of Adelaide: The University of Adelaide is awarding a tuition fee scholarship to international students wishing to commence their studies at the university in the next academic session. Each Faculty will award two only scholarships of a 50% reduction of the tuition fee to the applicant in their faculty with the highest score above an ATAR of 98 or GPA of 6.8.
The 2020 University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship (International) is a highly competitive award that rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Adelaide
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Adelaide, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Awards.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Slots: two scholarships per faculty.
Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition fee cover.
Subject Eligibility: All Subject and Research Areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Academic achievement will form the main basis of selection for the 2020 University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarships. As a general guide, the University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level on par with the following:
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent
- For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR its equivalent
The scholarships are;
- Available for students commencing in 2020 only;
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline.
Application Procedures for the 2020 Global Academic Excellence Scholarship at University of Adelaide – How-to-Apply:
There is no separate application form for this scholarship; applicants only need to apply for admission.
- Applicants will be automatically offered this scholarship by 17 January 2020 (first half) or 26 June 2020 (second half);
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit;
- Successful applicants will be notified within 2 weeks of the scholarship closing date; unsuccessful applicants will NOT be contacted.
First half of 2020 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 5 January 2020.
Second half of 2020 (Semester 2, Trimester 3)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 14 June 2020.