PhD Scholarships for International Students at Copenhagen Business School: The Copenhagen Business School through the Department of Management, Society and Communication (MSC) is pleased to invite applications from candidates within the department’s research area. The MSC is designed to leverage the synergies of its faculty to explore the conditions and practices of responsible management, organization and governance in a globalising world.
The scholarship is segmented into three research environments each having a number of sub-areas of specialization to include The CBS Sustainability Centre, The Centre of Business and Development Studies and the Communication, Organization and Governance Research Cluster. Applicants are encouraged to apply for the scholarship and benefit from the enormous packages that comes with the program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Copenhagen Business School
Scholarship to be taken at: Denmark
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Subject Eligibility: Courses related to Management, Society and Communication
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
You may also like: Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship at University of Passau, Germany
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the PhD Scholarships for International Students at Copenhagen Business School, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants possessing high grades from their universities. For enrolment in the PhD school, applicants must have received a grade 10 or higher on the Danish 7-point grading scale on their master’s thesis.
- Applicants must have a background in social sciences and in particular business management and economics.
- Applicants must express interest in joining (one or more of) the Department’s research environments.
- Wellington International Excellence Scholarship in New Zealand, 2020
- Study in Ukraine: How to Study Medicine in Ukraine
Application Procedures for the PhD Scholarships for International Students at Copenhagen Business School
The application must include a 5-page project proposal containing a presentation of an original research question, a description of the initial theoretical framework and methodology, a presentation of the suggested empirical material as well as a work-plan.
Applicants are to submit the following documents as well:
- Copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level.
- Brief curriculum vitae (CV)
- Lists of publications
- One copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis)
- Documentation for English language skills including proof of written English proficiency
- Application must be sent via the electronic recruitment system.
Application Deadline: 7th August, 2020