International Undergraduate Scholarship At Regent’s University London, UK 2020: Applications are welcomed from qualified international students who wish to study a program at Regent’s University London, UK 2020/2021 academic session. Regent’s University London offers a number of scholarships, grants and bursaries to help students with the cost of tuition fee.
Scholarships are awarded for academic achievement at A-level (or equivalent qualification) and progressing Regent’s University London foundation students. There is no need to apply to this scholarship; students will be automatically awarded the scholarship on proof of the grades achieved.
The University promotes and enhances with the competitive nature of the global economy, by creating educational and social value, advance economic prosperity and promote environmental sustainability, also advancing research and scholarship that has a productive impact on the region and world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Regent’s University London, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: Regent’s University London, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Scholarship level: Undergraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: £1,500
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the school.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for International Undergraduate Scholarship at Regent’s University London, UK 2020; applicants are to meet up with the following:
- Applications are open to all international students
- The award is available in all undergraduate programs at the university.
- Applicants should achieve at least three Bs at A level (or the international equivalent)
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Students will be required to attach transcripts of your academic qualifications in the application form and also provide the original copies during enrollment.
- For progressing foundation students, you should achieve a minimum 70% average across all modules
You May Also Like: Independent States Commonwealth Regional Grants in Canada, 2020
Application Procedures for the International Undergraduate Scholarship At Regent’s University London, UK 2020 – How-to-Apply:
To apply for this award, applicants must take admission to the university. After taking the admission, There is no need to apply to this scholarship; students will be automatically awarded the scholarship on proof of the grades achieved.
Admission Requirements: For accepting admission, eligible applicants need to meet all the entry requirements of this university.
Application Deadline: Currently Open