University of Strathclyde Covid-19 Hardship Fund for International Students at UK 2020: The University of Strathclyde is assisting outstanding students through its Covid-19 Hardship Fund. This fund is awarded to applicants from UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK.
This fund has been established to assist students in meeting essential needs during the pandemic response to Covid-19. It is open to applications from students at all levels of study including Undergraduate, Taught Postgraduate and Research students respectively.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Strathclyde, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Strathclyde, UK
Scholarship Type: Living cost fund
Scholarship level: Undergraduates, Taught Postgraduates & Research students
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the school
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students from UK, EU, EEA, RUK and Islands
You May Also Like: Global Scholarship Award at UNITEN in Malaysia, 2020
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the University of Strathclyde Covid-19 Hardship Fund for International Students at UK 2020; applicants are to meet up with the following
- The award is open to students around the world
- This award is available in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants with financial hardship due to the current Covid-19 pandemic; and
- Lack of fund to meet essential needs
- The fund is appropriate to meet exceptional needs
- Applicants are required to hold their previous degree certificate
- English Language Requirement: Students are required to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Recommended For You:
Application Procedures for the University of Strathclyde Covid-19 Hardship Fund for International Students at UK 2020
Document Requirement: Applicants will be demanded to present the following: a results transcript, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/award and copies of any other documentation, 1 months’ bank statement, Confirmation of any funding such as scholarship, statutory funding or salary if not shown on bank statement.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020