Vistec International Students Scholarship to Study in Thailand for the 2020/2021 academic session is on-going for international applicants with outstanding credentials. The scholarship is open to students who are enthusiastic about acquiring quality education in a great institution of learning globally. Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology (VISTEC) is a world-class frontier research institute in Science and Technology with the goal of enabling passionate members of faculty and students with great talents to improve their skills and knowledge base thereby helping position the country in terms of sustainable development and economic growth. VISTEC is strongly committed to ensuring that it maintains its standard as an internationally competitive global university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): VISTEC
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Masters and Doctoral Studies
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee, 440,000-1,350,000 THB and Research Allowance of 300,000- 750,000 THB, Travel cost.
Subject Eligibility: Applicants in the field of Science, Engineering, Bio-molecular Science and Engineering, Information Science and Technology.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students
You may also like: International Student Academic Awards 2020 at Truman State University, USA
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Applicants for the VISTEC scholarship must meet the following criteria for the award.
- Applicants applying for the Masters and Doctoral studies must have completed a bachelor’s degree and Masters degree in related course programmes in a recognized university respectively.
- Students applying for a Master and Doctoral positions in Chemical Engineering should have completed a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree studies respectively in Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Science (Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics etc.) Metallurgical Engineering, Ceramic Engineering, Polymer Engineering, Polymer Science, Electrical Engineering and other related course.
- Applicants for Master and Doctoral Programs in Information Science and Technology must have completed or completing bachelor’s degree or master’s degree respectively in Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics etc.) Metallurgical Engineering, Ceramic Engineering, Polymer Engineering, Polymer Science, Electrical Engineering or other related course.
- Applicants seeking a masters or doctoral studies position in Biomolecular Science and Engineering must possess a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree qualification in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Physics and related courses or a bachelor of engineering degree in Chemical, Environmental, Mechanical, Biological Engineering and related field. Also a Bachelor’s degree in applied sciences such as pharmacy, medical technology and other related courses can also apply.
- Applicants for a Master and Doctoral positions in School of Molecular Science and Engineering should have completed a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree studies respectively in Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Science (Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics etc) Metallurgical Engineering, Ceramic Engineering, Polymer Engineering, Polymer Science, Electrical Engineering and other related course.
Other Opportunities for you:
- International Student Entrance Scholarship Awards at York University, Canada
- 2020 University of Queensland HASS Excellent Scholarships for International Students in Australia
Application Procedure for the Fully-Funded VISTEC International Students Scholarship to Study in Thailand
- Applicants for the international scholarship award program are to apply online at the schools attaching relevant credentials and supporting documents.
- All applications are to be received on or before the application deadline.
- Applicants are to provide the following supporting documents: CV, academic transcripts, statement of purpose as well as recommendation letters.
- Applicants for a master program must possess a bachelor’s degree and those applying for a doctoral program must be in possession of a master’s degree certificate.
- Applicants must provide proof of English Language test score.
Visit the Scholarship Application Webpage
Scholarship Deadline: 15th January, 2020
I have Bsc in mathematics,i need to study take my Msc at your university.I am from Ethiopia