Fully-Funded University of Auckland Senior Health Research Scholarship, 2020: The University of Auckland, New Zealand is pleased to announce the doctoral scholarship for international and domestic students in health related areas for the 2020 academic session. The scholarship will provide up to $40,000 plus compulsory fees for students. The aim of the scholarship is to provide health professionals with financial support to enrol in a doctoral study at the University of Auckland.
The University of Auckland is one of the best universities in the world and in New Zealand with notable impacts in both academic and research performance. The University is ranked high by the tertiary Education Commission when compared to other universities. Health professionals are hereby encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to advance their educational as well as professional career.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Auckland
Scholarship to be taken at: New Zealand
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: Up to $40,000 per annum plus compulsory fees
Subject Eligibility: Medical and Health Science
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for full-time international and domestic students
You may also like: Academic Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships 2020 at UTS, Australia
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Fully-Funded University of Auckland Senior Health Research Scholarship, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have worked as a health professional for at least three years in order to be eligible for consideration for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be domestic or international students who are paying domestic fees.
- Applicants must have obtained a relevant master’s degree from a recognized university with excellent grades.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of students at the University of Auckland.
- City University of London Engineering Scholarships for International Students
- University of Hull International Studentship Award in UK, 2020 (for Low and Middle Income Countries)
Application Procedure for the Fully-Funded University of Auckland Senior Health Research Scholarship, 2020
Applicants are to note that no application is required but the scholarship will be on basis of academic merit and quality of the research proposal of applicants. The scholarship is awarded by the University of Auckland Council on the recommendation of a selection committee appointed by the Dean of the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences and the Director of the Liggins Institute.
Applicants are to send their research proposal to the selection committee for possible recommendations.
Application Deadline: Not stated
[…] You may also like: Fully-Funded University of Auckland Senior Health Research Scholarship, 2020 […]