Academic Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships 2020 at UTS, Australia: The Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship is currently open for International students across the globe for an opportunity to study at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Australia.
The Scholarship established to attract high achieving commencing international students enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney is open to international students who have been made an offer, and are granted solely on the basis of academic merit.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Technology Sydney.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Technology Sydney, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $5,000 towards the first session of UTS tuition fees.
Subject Eligibility: All postgraduate programmes of the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must remain an international student post census date for the session in which they receive the Scholarship; and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the selected postgraduate coursework program; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS degree full-time on campus; and
- Must accept their offer (including payment of the deposit required as per letter of offer) for the approved UTS program within two (2) months of the issue date of the full letter of offer, or by the deposit due date of the applied intake whichever comes first; and
- Must not be a recipient of a full tuition fee scholarship for the intended studies at UTS; and
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS transnational program; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants will also be required to meet the English language requirements of the university.
- UTS Science Postgraduate Scholarship 2020/2021in Australia for International Students
- Southern Cross University International Doctoral Funding to Study in Australia
Application Procedures for the Academic Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships 2020 at UTS – How-to-Apply:
Candidates wishing to be part of this educational funding opportunity must have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Technology Sydney and thereafter will be automatically considered for the award.
Document Requirements: Applicants will be required to submit accompany documents to include academic certified copies of your transcript (and other academic records), details of exclusion (or possible exclusions) from a course on academic or other grounds and details of relevant work experience, including certified copies of references from your employer on company letterhead, if required.
Application Deadline: Open