Fully funded International Scholarship at Edith Cowan University: Edith Cowan University – Australia is welcoming applications from suitably and intellectually qualified international students for PhD Scholarship Opportunity (Structural Engineering Research) who demonstrate excellent in academic achievement and wish to enroll in degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
This research project, in collaboration with the Australian Engineered Fasteners and Anchors Council (AEFAC), will investigate the use of advanced fastening systems in safety-critical applications. The successful applicant will receive a scholarship of $28,420 per year for 3.5 years, tuition fee sponsorship valued at $34,250 per year, and overseas health cover for international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Edith Cowan University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Edith Cowan University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: $34,250 per year & health cover
Subject Eligibility: Structural Engineering
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the International Scholarship Opportunity at Edith Cowan University;
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into a PhD degree program;
- The award is available for PhD in structural Engineering courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a MSc degree certificate or equivalent.
- Either a Bachelor degree with First or Upper Second Class Honours, or, a Master by Research degree, and have strong competencies in finite element analysis, concrete material and fracture mechanics.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Edith Cowan University, Australia;
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Edith Cowan University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for International Scholarship Opportunity at Edith Cowan University
To apply please send your expression of interest to Dr Alireza Mohyeddin. Put “PhD Scholarship Opportunity (Structural Engineering Research)” in the subject line.
Your expression of interest should include the following:
A cover letter describing your interest in the field;
An up to date CV containing your contact details;
Academic transcript (s); and
Relevant supporting documents of prior research (e.g. copy of your best publication)
Scholarship Benefit: The successful applicant will receive a scholarship of $28,420 per year for 3.5 years, tuition fee sponsorship valued at $34,250 per year, and overseas health cover for international students.
Application Deadline: August 2, 2020