De La Salle University Postgraduate Scholarships 2020 in Philippines: De La Salle University in the Philippines is glad to announce the commencement of application for its postgraduate scholarship scheme 2020 which is aimed at attracting students with high academic records into the school. Students of the Philippines and secondarily international students may be considered for the award on the grounds that they meet the set out eligibility conditions; an excellence academic record is key to possible selection for an award.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): De La Salle University.
Scholarships to be taken at: De La Salle University, Philippines.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships/Education funding.
Scholarship level: Masters and PhD
Slots: Not stated
Scholarship Worth: Not Specified. But will cover full educational funding for your studies
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students from Philippines and International students are eligible to apply.
English Language Requirement: Refer to school admission page for details on language requirement.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Requirement: To be qualified for the De La Salle University Postgraduate Scholarships 2020, you have to be;
- An applicant from the Philippines; international students with exceptional academic records may be considered
- Admitted into a Master’s and doctoral degree program in any subject offered by the university
- An applicant with family less than Php 700,000. Enrolment in 6 units per term under a program on a continuing basis, financial need based on income tax returns and recommendation of present employer/superior and good character, demonstrated qualities of leadership and positive attitudes in keeping with the Mission Statement of the University.
- Seekers are required to have the maintenance of a trimester average of “2.5” (for MA/MS program grantees) or “3.0” (for doctoral program grantees).
- All candidates must have to meet the minimum English language requirement.
Recommended Opportunities for You:
- Eastern Mediterranean University Postgraduate Scholarships for Foreign Students in Turkey
- Chevening Postgraduate Scholarships Scheme in UK 2020/2021 International Students
- University of Hawaii International Campus Awards in USA 2020
Application Procedures for the De La Salle University Postgraduate Scholarships 2020 – How-to-Apply:
For the purpose of applying to this education award, candidates need to take admission into masters and doctoral degree coursework at any selected college. After taking admission, seekers can download and submit the completed award application form to the Enrollment Services Hub (ESH), 2F Henry Sy, Sr. Hall.
As part of the application requirement, applicants will be required to attach the application reference number upon submission of complete application documents, letter of request by the applicant for financial assistance, photocopy of the applicant’s latest Income Tax Return (ITR) form, narrative letter of recommendation for financial assistance from, photocopy of transcript of records.
Application Deadline: October 12, 2019.
Follow up and don’t miss any important opportunity, SIGN UP NOW for updates. Remember to login to your email and confirm signup.