2019 MSc Scholarships for International Students at Université Paris-Saclay: Interested graduate students from across the globe who intend to further their studies and wish to do so through scholarships in France are hereby invited to apply for the 2019 MSc Scholarships for International Students at Université Paris-Saclay. The scholarships are aimed at helping highly intelligent students actualise their dreams, even to doctoral level of education.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Université Paris-Saclay.
Scholarship Type: Fully funded MSc Scholarships
Scholarship level: Masters Degree (MSc) Scholarships
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: Please see Scholarship Value and Benefits within this post.
Subject Eligibility: Scholarships are for all MSc courses offered by the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships for international students
English Language Requirement: May not be required (see the school admission requirements).
Scholarships Value and Benefits:
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the programme to which they were admitted.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Applicants must be Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
Application procedure for the 2019 MSc Scholarships for International Students at Université Paris-Saclay:
All applications are to be done online. Interested candidates should proceed to apply though the given link of the official scholarship website or download application forms as appropriate.
Application Deadline: 13th May 2019