Applications are hereby invited from highly motivated candidates to take part in the Chapel Hill Denham’s Management Development Programme (MDP) open to graduates from any field of study and is well suited to those with little or no work experience.
MDP are investing in building a team of innovative and conscientious individuals, keen to lead with integrity, passionate about delivering results whilst making an impact in the markets and the communities of operation.
- Organisation: Chapel Hill Denham
- Program Type: Graduate Development Programme
- Program Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Program Duration: Not Stated
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
- Nationality: Nigerians
The following requirements must be fulfilled for the Management Development Programme (MDP):
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second-Class Honours (Upper Division).
- Applicants must have 0 – 3 years’ work experience.
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CFA or CIS will be an added advantage
- A critical and design-thinking mind-set to provide innovative solutions for our clients.
- A can-do spirit, positive energy and drive, and a willingness to learn and apply oneself.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
The Programme designed to continue the firm’s long-standing culture of delivering results and being our clients trusted adviser. The programme will equip you with the knowledge and experience needed to build and maintain a successful investment career. With the Management Development Program, aim to:
- Attract, select, and retain exceptional talent.
- Provide rigorous classroom and real-time training.
- Provide exposure to all areas of our core businesses.
- Expose you to on-going projects and transactions.
- Instil the culture and values of the firm.
- Ensure you are well developed to take up leadership positions.
On the Management Development Programme, you will learn about our business, the markets and build important and value-adding relationships, as well as develop strong technical and soft skills. As a participant, you will:
- Learn about business, how we operate, and gain skills needed to excel in the firm.
- Gain unlimited access to the right support system, mentorship, and in-depth training to guide your career progression.
- Build your professional network and interact with peers and seniors across business
- Undergo thorough job rotations, each rotation offering a range of challenging responsibilities.
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process for the Chapel Hill Denham’s Management Development Programme (MDP), applicants will have to register and login to Chapel Hill Denham’s job portal for online application.
Application Deadline: Not Stated