The Mastercard Foundation-Young Africa Works in partnership with the Enterprise Development Centre, Pan-Atlantic University is offering Transforming Nigerian Youths Program transform the youths in Nigeria to become more entrepreneurial, and to equip them to be self-employed.
The Transforming Nigerian Youths program aims to create a network of entrepreneurial and managerial change-makers specifically youths and women across the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria.
- Organisation: Young Africa Works-Mastercard Foundation & EDC
- Program Type: Trainee Programme
- Program Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Program Duration: Not Stated
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: All levels
- Nationality: Nigerians
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the Transforming Nigerian Youths Program:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen
- Applicants must be a youth
- Applicants who are ready to become entrepreneurial
- Applicants who are ready to become self-employed.
The following are the core objectives of the program:
- To completely transform the mindset of youths in Nigeria to become more entrepreneurial, and to equip them to be self-employed or job creators.
- To create market access and provide support services to existing business owners especially those being run by young people.
- Change the way learning or information is received in Nigeria through EDC Beam.
EDC is teaming up with the Foundation to build the capacity of 40,000 MSMEs with special focus on agriculture and creative sectors especially women-led businesses in Nigeria. The training will be delivered via EDC’s online learning platform and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) to enable all learners to take part in the lessons on the go wherever they are.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for the Transforming Nigerian Youths Program can submit application online or Click on Start Application as a fresh Application and Continue Application on Official webpage if you already started your application.
Application Deadline: Not Stated